How to acquire a German student visa?
German higher education is regarded as being one of the top in the world. The nation is renowned for its reputed educational institutions with wide variety of academic studies bestowing variety of degrees.
* A valid passport
* A confirmation of application or the notice of admission from the university
* Proof of adequate funds for one’s living expenses
* Health insurance coverage.
The students who have been accepted by the German university are advised to file their visa applications prior to three months.
The submitted applications will be sent to the immigration office of the area where he or she intends to study. Following the approval of the immigration office, the consulate will give a residence permit in the form of visa.
A Student approved of a German student visa will have to apply for a residence permit upon arrival in Germany. Students will have to register with the local registration authority following the arrival in Germany on a student visa within the two weeks of arrival in the country. The residence permit is valid for two years and can be renewed depending on the requirement.
Students planning to pursue their studies in Germany for over 90 days have to file their applications for a National visa instead of a Schengen Visa, which would only authorize an individual to reside in the country for three months.
- -One of the best and biggest language schools in Germany
- -Four Schools in Germany (Essen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Dortmund)
- -Specialized German courses for the bachelor- or master admission
- -It’s the cheapest school
- -Support on university applications
- -It is possible to get a studentcard from the University Duisburg-Essen*
*admission at Duisburg-Essen req.
Reasons to study in Germany:
- -Low costs for a major on bachelor or master
- -A high academic standard
- -A work permit for students
- -Over 4000 majors on master
- Over 8000 majors on bachelor
- Over 300 universities
*The formulary for a visa classification D can be found here: antragsformularnationaldd
Tel.: +49/(0)203 73 993 999
Viehofer Straße 14
Tel.: +49/(0)201 10 26 731
Tel.: +49/(0)231 950 889 70
Bismarck Straße 101
Tel.: +49/(0)211 179 54 54
Kocaeli / Türkiye
Tepecik Mah. Hürriyet Cad.
Belediye Çarşı İş Hanı
Tel: 0(262) 324 14 44
Antalya / Türkei
Tel.: +90/(0)242 22 75 703
Konya / Türkei
Tel.: +90/(0)332 241 46 68
Shanghai / China
Huangpu District Chengdu Rd. 500
Junling Square Room 2101-J
Tel.: +86/(0)21 63 33 56 97
BLZ 360 501 05
Konto Nr.: 570 53 71